• 84 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have completed all of the remaining steps in the Project.  However, Step 1 continues to fail even though I have completed the steps in full going on 5 times.
User-added image
User-added image
I can't get past this Trailhead module. 

I keep getting this error message:
"We couldn’t find 'Sales Engineer' in a team role. Review the instructions for creating the 'Sales Engineer' role."

I have Account Teams enabled
I have populated the Team Roles with "Sales Engineer" and "Support Rep" 

I have added my user derfault team. 

And I'm out of ideas! 

Any help appreciated
Hi Guys,

I get an error message when trying to solve Restrict Login Hours and IP Ranges Challenge from Protect Your Data in Salesforce badge:
"We couldn’t find the correct login hours. Review the login hours in the step."
I set the Login Hours as in challenge - Mo-Fr 8am - 6pm and Sa-Su 12am - 12 am. Time zone which is shown in Login Hours is GMT+2 (Berlin). I guess that this times should be in PDT (GMT -7). When I change Company Time Zone to PDT, in Login Hours it is still GMT+2. I read, that once it is set, it won't chang. That means, Considering GMT-7, login hours should be 11pm - 8am. But than I get an error that Start cannot by later then End. Any idea how to set this?

Thanks!
I have completed all of the remaining steps in the Project.  However, Step 1 continues to fail even though I have completed the steps in full going on 5 times.
User-added image
User-added image
How do i convert a text file to csv file and then upload it into salesforce?
I can't get past this Trailhead module. 

I keep getting this error message:
"We couldn’t find 'Sales Engineer' in a team role. Review the instructions for creating the 'Sales Engineer' role."

I have Account Teams enabled
I have populated the Team Roles with "Sales Engineer" and "Support Rep" 

I have added my user derfault team. 

And I'm out of ideas! 

Any help appreciated
Hi Guys,

I get an error message when trying to solve Restrict Login Hours and IP Ranges Challenge from Protect Your Data in Salesforce badge:
"We couldn’t find the correct login hours. Review the login hours in the step."
I set the Login Hours as in challenge - Mo-Fr 8am - 6pm and Sa-Su 12am - 12 am. Time zone which is shown in Login Hours is GMT+2 (Berlin). I guess that this times should be in PDT (GMT -7). When I change Company Time Zone to PDT, in Login Hours it is still GMT+2. I read, that once it is set, it won't chang. That means, Considering GMT-7, login hours should be 11pm - 8am. But than I get an error that Start cannot by later then End. Any idea how to set this?

Thanks!
I am trying to complete what I would think would be an easy task.. creating a new view.  However, I am on the Transaction Security page but I see no place to create a new view.  Also, I do not have the one page to create a new poicy.. .I have a wizard/lightning looking process.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!!  Fred
  • February 28, 2018
I am working on User-added image. I've completed the assignment according to the directions and the answer from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJpnylkVTGY.  It still gives me an error saying, "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The assignment rule 'Assign Booyah' was not found for cases or it is not active".  I have an assignment rule, and it is active. So I can't get the 500 ​ points. I've even created a case with the criteria, and it worked.  I don't understand why I can't get past the error.
Hello,
I tried many times... but receive the same error message : "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Formula in custom field 'Account Annual Revenue' is not correct. Check the instructions."
I followed all instructions & get the right results. It's a basic & very simple formula.
Do someone else encounter the same issue ? Any solution ?