• 5 Points
  • Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
So just when I am nearly at the end of the superbadge I get this error. Hopefully someone here can help me out as I dont fancy redoing this whole badge again.

superbadge error
I am not sure if it is just me but in several of the modules I come across the problem that info is not correct. Yet I have followed the extact instructions. I even did the exercises in different orgs again to make sure I did it correct and still not working. Anyone any tips?

The ones I am struggling with are:
  • Prepare Your Salesforce Org for Users - Set up the Exchange Rate
    • followed the instructions but still gives an error
  • Improve Data Quality for a Cleaning Supply App - Create a Formula Field
    • Doesn't accept the annual revenue formula field
  • Customize a Salesforce Object - Create account page layouts
    • Set up the partner account layout as instructed, again doesn't accept what I have done
  • Keep Data Secure in a Recruiting App - Restrict Data Access with Field-Level Security, Permission Sets, and Sharing Settings
    • Review the instructions for setting the Job Posting status to 'Read/Write'. - again all the modules done correct so this is a weird error
I also posted this in the community where someone mentioned to create a support ticket, but that doesn't work.

Hopefully someone here can help in getting these bugs sorted. It means I have 3 badges I cannot collect at the moment!

Someone mentioned creating tickets for this, but not sure how to do this. Any guidance would be great
Trying the Quip and Salesforce Integration module. Managed to set myself up in Quip and added my domain in the developer org.
I created the leads by source report in Salesforce and want to open it in Quip
However, data doesn't want to load.
Refreshed couple of times, but nothing is happening

Any tips / ideas from anyone?
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NFRWHVRT

First time I tried this i struggles so I set up complete new org and followed some of the other posts.

I used the dataloader and uploaded in the following order:
Hobbies
Accounts
Contacts
Contacts and Hobbies
Opportunities

I did not get any error messages when uploading the information

Any tips?
It's difficult to get my head around work.com and all its functionality. As we keep talking more and more about gamification, is it possible to get a module or trail on work.com? Would be of great help.

Wave analytics seems to be a challenge to get working. I am in the challenge - Creating Sales Wave Using the Wizard
I need to select the Trailhead Data manager, but I cannot see this in the drop down.

Anyone know where i go wrong?
Cheers

This is really frustrating. I can access Wave Analytics, but cannot click on the cog to upload a data set. Why?
Any one else having problems with this?
I am in Explore with Wave Analytics - Wave Analytics Basics - Creating Your First Wave Analytics App.
I have downloaded the dataset.

I now want to access it by clicking on the cog and choosing data monitor. However I am not able to do this. There is no drop down I can click on. 

Can anyone help on this? I have used a separate developer login as per trail required. So not sure what is going on.

Thanks
So just when I am nearly at the end of the superbadge I get this error. Hopefully someone here can help me out as I dont fancy redoing this whole badge again.

superbadge error
I am not sure if it is just me but in several of the modules I come across the problem that info is not correct. Yet I have followed the extact instructions. I even did the exercises in different orgs again to make sure I did it correct and still not working. Anyone any tips?

The ones I am struggling with are:
  • Prepare Your Salesforce Org for Users - Set up the Exchange Rate
    • followed the instructions but still gives an error
  • Improve Data Quality for a Cleaning Supply App - Create a Formula Field
    • Doesn't accept the annual revenue formula field
  • Customize a Salesforce Object - Create account page layouts
    • Set up the partner account layout as instructed, again doesn't accept what I have done
  • Keep Data Secure in a Recruiting App - Restrict Data Access with Field-Level Security, Permission Sets, and Sharing Settings
    • Review the instructions for setting the Job Posting status to 'Read/Write'. - again all the modules done correct so this is a weird error
I also posted this in the community where someone mentioned to create a support ticket, but that doesn't work.

Hopefully someone here can help in getting these bugs sorted. It means I have 3 badges I cannot collect at the moment!

Someone mentioned creating tickets for this, but not sure how to do this. Any guidance would be great
In "Keep Data Secure in a Recruiting App" trailhead project, on step "Restrict Data Access with Field-Level Security, Permission Sets, and Sharing Settings", I have got the following error :

Review the instructions for setting the Job Posting status to 'Read/Write'

Did someone faced that and how to fix it ?

There's something weird. on the last screenshot regarding (Sharing settings), I see that Job Posting is "Public read only"
But this object is a junction object and following the steps won't give access to this setting but "Controlled by Parent".

I'm don't understand what "status" is referenced by the error message. There's a status field on Job Posting Site object as well as on Position object but not on Job Posting which contains only 2 master details fields.
Hi,

it's about the task "Set Up the Exchange Rate" in trail "Learn Admin Essentials in Lightning Experience"
My Org was set to EUR as currency. So I added USD and change my Org to USD. But I cant finish the challenge.

User-added image
And the company "United Oil & Gas, UK" was not available in my Org. So I took another one. Is that a mandatory step?
I have done the exact same thing as they have said in the module. But some how I am getting error like this: 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Can't find the forceContent:fileUpload Lightning component in the 'New Lead' flow. Make sure the field’s unique name is 'Upload_File'
Though I have named the field as 'Upload_File'!!!

I am attaching the screen shot of how I have done it below..
My flow is also active and is also inclued in the page named "Process Automation Home". I don't know what is wrong. Kindly help me. 

User-added imageUser-added image
User-added image
Hello,
I tried many times... but receive the same error message : "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Formula in custom field 'Account Annual Revenue' is not correct. Check the instructions."
I followed all instructions & get the right results. It's a basic & very simple formula.
Do someone else encounter the same issue ? Any solution ?
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: NFRWHVRT

First time I tried this i struggles so I set up complete new org and followed some of the other posts.

I used the dataloader and uploaded in the following order:
Hobbies
Accounts
Contacts
Contacts and Hobbies
Opportunities

I did not get any error messages when uploading the information

Any tips?
I am in Explore with Wave Analytics - Wave Analytics Basics - Creating Your First Wave Analytics App.
I have downloaded the dataset.

I now want to access it by clicking on the cog and choosing data monitor. However I am not able to do this. There is no drop down I can click on. 

Can anyone help on this? I have used a separate developer login as per trail required. So not sure what is going on.

Thanks
I am trying to complete the Trailhead Module "Data Security: Controlling Access to Fields"

Create a Profile and Permission Set to properly handle field access

The Marketing Coordinator and Account Manager both require access to view and update Account Records, but only the Account Manager should be able to see and edit certain fields. Specifically, only the Account Manager should be able to see and edit the Rating field. The Marketing Coordinator should not be able to see or edit the Rating field. Create one profile and one permission set with the appropriate field-level security to solve for this use case.The profile must be named 'Basic Account User' and result in an API name of 'Basic_Account_User'. It should use the 'Salesforce' user license type.
The permission set must be named ‘Account Rating’ and result in an API name of 'Account_Rating'.

This is driving me absolutely insane.  

I created a custom profile named Basic Account User, it is Read on the Account Object and the Rating field is unchecked for both Read and Edit.  
I created a permission set named Account Rating, it is Read & Edit on the Account Object and the Rating field is checked for both Read & Edit.  
I have both the profile and permission set assigned to the other user in my Dev Org.  I logged in as this user and the permission set is functioning as expected.  With the permission set he can see and edit the rating field, without the permission set he can't see it at all.

Yet I keep receiving the "The 'Basic Account User' profile did not have the appropriate object and field-level security for the Account object" error message.

What am I missing? I have tried every conceivable combination.