• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there, 

I have just finished the Suggestion Box App project. It was very useful, however I am now dismayed to find that the app I have created is not actually there on our SF system? There is no trace of the object, the processes or the reports. 

I completed the project through the 'Launch Hands-on org'. Is this not reflected in our system? Is there a way to copy it over if not, without having to repeat the whole process? 

Thank you.
Hello Everyone,
this is my code.
 public static Integer[] testfetch(String rid,String sob)
{
System.debug('my Dynamic object'+sob)//it prints account,opportuinityetc.
//String sobj=('Schema.'+sob);
 String query='SELECT Id,Name from '+sob+' where  ID =:rid';
  List<Schema.account> ob = Database.query(query);
        for(account a : ob){  
        }
}
As i want to make it generic so i cant take as Schema.Account or any object. instead of account i want value of sob variable ,so what should i do to represent or convert string sob value to actual object like account , lead etc
i have a 100 users and i have their date of birth with a field name DOB...suppose if i want to Wish them on their birthday what should i do...?
GoodMorning,  how can i change all the setup of homepage navbar?
i want to customize my homepage and change the colour. 
Dear All,
I have created many custom fields in the stand object Account, and trying to deploy to prod. I am using the outbound chnage set. But if i choose the custom fields, there are many, should i have to use one by one, choosing multiple at a time also not working, Or Is there a process i can deploy all new custom fields from the account at once ? thanks
Hi all,

1) what is community cloud? ]
2) how many types of communities?
3) how many types of licenses?

Best Regards,
John
chris
Hi there,

I am trying to install a managed package in one of our sandboxes and recieve a "server DNS address could not be found".

This sandbox is on server CS84.

We have installed the same package to another sandbox this morning on CS87 and that worked fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mark
Hello,

I was trying to upload the List views from production to all env and i get below error message.

The following outbound change set upload failed due to a system error:

Change set: All list views (04t570000006cBT)
Organization: company name  (Production) (00DD0000000ljk7)
User user name  (00557000007ImSc)
Error Number: 1756216392-7046 (-1650796919)

Please try to upload your change set again. If it does not succeed, contact Customer Support and provide the error number listed above.
thanks for suggestion !

• February 09, 2017
I want to know what kind of licenses are used for an enterprise website developed using Force.com. How are the licenses used/assigned to users visiting the website. A User can visit the website as a guest or create an account. As we are not aware of how many users might visit the website, how are the licenses purchased?
  • February 09, 2017
Hello,

I already have few list views present which are visible to a profile not required.
I dont want them to be visible to a profile, how can it be achieved ?

thanks for suggestion !
  • February 03, 2017
Regarding the Unit, Inspect Objects at Checkpoint
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/developer_console/developer_console_checkpoints
 cant add a checkpoint on line no 13.

Can anyone please help?
I need to auto-populate an Opportunity field on lead conversion. What's the best approach, writing a trigger to do this or create workflow rule?
I am new to SalesForce, so pardon me if this is a dumb question.
Thanks,
Hello. I keep getting this error message.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Suggestion_Category__c]: [Suggestion_Category__c]

Any idea how to fix this? I am on module "Adding Business Logic." I followed everything step by step so I am not sure what is going on with this error message. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I have researched the forum a bit and found that a few other issues have been experiencing issues similar to mine. That said, I feel as though I am following the instructions properly. I hope I am just missing something tiny and someone can point it out. 

I am receiving the following error message when I attempt to complete the challange: User-added image

The button is seemily created correctly: 

User-added image

After the button is created, I make it visible in page layout:

User-added image

Yet through all of this, I am unable to complete the challange. Any assistance here would be greatly apprecaited. 

I am writting a simple code in visualforce using standard list controller and inline edit support.Inline edit support is working properly .
But can able to save records.
Following is the code:
<apex:page standardController="Leave__c" recordSetVar="l">
<apex:form >
    <apex:pageBlock title="Display leaves records">
        <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!l}" var="e">
            <apex:column value="{!e.Employee__r.First_Name__c}"/>
            <apex:column value="{!e.From_Date__c}"/>
            <apex:column value="{!e.Leave_Type__c}"/>
            <apex:column value="{!e.To_Date__c}"/>   
            <apex:column value="{!e.Number_of_days__c}"/>   
            <apex:inlineEditSupport />                         
        </apex:pageBlockTable>  

<apex:pageBlockButtons >
           <apex:commandButton value="Previous" action="{!previous}"/>
           <apex:commandButton value="Next" action="{!next}"/>
           <apex:commandButton value="first" action="{!first}"/>
           <apex:commandButton value="last" action="{!last}"/> <br/>       
           <apex:commandButton value="save" action="{!quickSave}"/>
        </apex:pageBlockButtons>
     </apex:pageBlock>   
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

M I missing something in this code.

Also when InlineditSupport is placed between column tags for every feild .Save is wroking fine.

But my confusion is why my above code is not working as i saw such type of codes working in many online tutorials examples.

Create a dashboard named Sales Focus and add the reports you set up earlier in this module.
Add a component based on the Upgrades (Last Month) report as a gauge component.
Add a component based on the Key Accounts report as a horizontal bar chart component.
Check challenge

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge.
Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: LNEWIXXM

User-added image
Hi All,

In the Site VF page our internal system pass the URL parameters when they click on a link. salesforce will take the URL parameters and insert a record in salesforce object based on the parameter.

PLease provide if you done this before...
Hi,

I want to add a visualforce component to the dashboard.
Can I use the filter criteria to adjust the visualforce component? How can I read this criteria to use it for the visualforce?

Thanks,
Sascha
Hi All, I have got this below error can any one help me in this please
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: CCKVMZHU
Hi All,

I have a requirement where there should be a input text field and as soon as user starts typing, request should go to thirt party api to get address suggestions and should come as drop down under that text box. Once user selects any one of them, it should autopopulate several fields(Like chrome address autofilling).

Since I am new to lightning components, can you please provide me an approach to acheive this? Anticipating your help.

Thanks

I need to generate older versions for partner wsdls of v34.0,v35.0,v36.0,v37.0, and v38.0,
With the steps I am able to generate only v39.0
Hey everyone, 

Looking for some direction on how to integrate FileNet and Salesforce. I have MuleSoft as the middleware. Any adive? pointers on how to make this a succesful integration?

Thanks so much

Rob
Rich-text editing is disabled because the LockerService critical update is activated. Your Salesforce admin can deactivate the LockerService critical update in Setup.
Is it possible to fully package Process Builder processes, and supporting items?

If we can package them, can customer's modify them or deactivate them?

Thanks in advance
Todd
I am getting below error

System.DmlException: ConvertLead failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Validation error on Contact: This field is alpha only​

please help me to solve this error

Hi Expert,

I have a developer account. Can i add new  app on appExchange by this account. or need any extra.

Thanks 
Mukesh 
Hello,

I'm building a VF page which retrieves info from the Order standard object and I have some difficulties to retrieve the information from the Order Products. How can I achieve it?

It seems to me there is no specific standard field in the Order standard object, but searching on the Internet it seems the Order Products are controlled by OrderItem but I don't understand how to retrieve the information to my VF page.

Also I need to create it for my VF page, not just for one specific order (I mean, one order ID), but also for every order it's registered into the system.

Thanks in advance.
Hi there, 

I have just finished the Suggestion Box App project. It was very useful, however I am now dismayed to find that the app I have created is not actually there on our SF system? There is no trace of the object, the processes or the reports. 

I completed the project through the 'Launch Hands-on org'. Is this not reflected in our system? Is there a way to copy it over if not, without having to repeat the whole process? 

Thank you.
Hello Everyone,
this is my code.
 public static Integer[] testfetch(String rid,String sob)
{
System.debug('my Dynamic object'+sob)//it prints account,opportuinityetc.
//String sobj=('Schema.'+sob);
 String query='SELECT Id,Name from '+sob+' where  ID =:rid';
  List<Schema.account> ob = Database.query(query);
        for(account a : ob){  
        }
}
As i want to make it generic so i cant take as Schema.Account or any object. instead of account i want value of sob variable ,so what should i do to represent or convert string sob value to actual object like account , lead etc
I have a lightning component called "LoginPage".
I would like to make this page as login page for Community.Can anyone provide the steps or guideline to achieve the functinality.

Thanks 
Muni
See it's a pie chart but trailhead keeps saying:
The 'LEAD Trend by Source' dashboard component is not a pie chart.
User-added image