• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am trying to implement, however my flow is not working here, I left "the Error Occurred During Flow "recommender":"
Flow Details
Flow API Name: recommender
Type: Autolaunched Flow
Version: 8
Org: Telematica S.A. (00D2h0000008h3I)

Flow Interview Details
Interview Label: recommender 8/04/2022 05:14 PM
Interview GUID: 1451f044bebc1d976c06bc256a31800b255194-2989
Current User: Carlos Tasayco Silva (0054p000003KVqu)
Start time: 8/04/2022 05:14 PM
Duration: 0 seconds
How the Interview Started
Carlos Tasayco Silva (0054p000003KVqu) started the flow interview.
API Version for Running the Flow: 54
Some of this flow's variables were set when the interview started.
$Record = OpportunityLineItem (00k2h000006fcAEAAY)
GET RECORDS: obtain data from opportunity products
Find all OpportunityLineItem records where:
Id Equals {!$Record.Id} (00k2h000006fcAEAAY)

Store the values of these fields in obtain_data_from_opportunity_products: Id
Result
Successfully found records.
GET RECORDS: Obtain all products
Find all Product2 records.
Store the values of these fields in Obtain_all_products: Id
Result
Successfully found records.
DECISION: Es desktop2
Outcome executed: Es_desktops
Outcome conditions:
1. {!$Record.Product2Id} (01t46000000HWZwAAO) Equals 01t46000003fkVNAAY
2. {!$Record.Product2Id} (01t46000000HWZwAAO) Equals 01t46000000HWZwAAO
Logic: One condition must be true (OR)
ASSIGNMENT: desktop product1
{!product1_desktop} Equals 01t4p000003YZL2AAO
Result
{!product1_desktop} = "01t4p000003YZL2AAO"
CREATE RECORDS: recommender
Create one Recommender__c record where:
desktop_product1__c = {!product1_desktop} (01t4p000003YZL2AAO)
Result
Failed to create record.
Error Occurred: This error occurred when the flow tried to create records: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING: Required fields are missing: [Product_Option__c]. You can look up ExceptionCode values in the SOAP API Developer Guide.
Apparently I have to create a record in this field "Product_Option__c", I think is a standard record because I didnt create in my custom object. What I have to put in that field?

I look forward hearing from you soon, 

Wam regards
Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to create a customize object (or anything) to make a recommender. Basically what I want is to build in salesforce an object which will show a list of products based in what the products are listed in the opportunity.

Essentially what I want , is the following:
Product of opportunity: Product A
Recommender Object: Show Product B,C (because there is a product A)

I have already the list of conditions, but I dont know the best way to implement this, maybe with flow builder, if anyone can give me some lights to my issue, I would be grateful.

I look forward hearing from you.

Warm regards
Dear community,

I am implementing a reminder for the surveys we have implemented (salesforce survey native app). The goal is send the reminder in one moment of the week (every monday at 9am), but only once to do that what we have done is create a field in the survey invitation object, basically each time we send the the reminder those contacts should not receive another reminder anymore,

This is my flow:

User-added image
User-added imageUser-added image

Then, the problem I am having is that for a reason I dont understand the survey invitation which have been sent with the flow are not checking (true) in the checkbox field. In the last screenshot as you see I included an "update record" where the survey invitation which is in the loop should be checked in the checkbox field.

I have corroborated they flow is working, all the surveys is sending again but I dont see the field checked. Please could you help me with this problem? I think there is something wrong with my flow, maybe something I am missing.

I look forward hearing from you soon.

Warm regards

Dear Mr, Mrs:

I made a flow builder where every time an opportunity is closed we send a satisfaction survey (salesforce) to a contact (personalized field). I have received two responses but I dont know how to see the responses by the opportunity, contact, or account of the contact who has received the survey. I am seeing the survey tables from the API, however, I cannot relate these tables with the account, contact or anything. Anyone know how to solve this problem? Is really important for us to know the answers by account which is the final objective of the survey.

I look forward hearing from you soon as soon as possible.

Warm regards
Hello to everyone,

I have created a flow builder where I am sending a survey when a sale is close, as you can see here:

User-added imageiI have created a a email template where I am inserting the question of the survey, and is working but only when I use the option of send manually the survey:

User-added image

I want to introduce this template  in the surve by default, and each time my flow runs should send the survey with this html formato, I don't know how to do it.

I look forward hearing from you as soon as possible.
Warm regards
Hi All,

I am trying to send a survey (from salesforce) to the contacts related to an opportunity when it has been closed.

This is my flow:

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
When I am trying to close my opportunity, I am receiving this error message

User-added imageI think is because of the text variable I created.

Could you please me instruct me how to do this? There is a missing part in my flow (Probably).

Warm regards
Hello guys,

I am in a trouble. Right now we are trying to automate emails to the contacts from an acount in an opportunity when this is closed. To sum up, we want to send a little questionary about the satisfaction each time we sell. 

What am Idoing is this:

1. I've created an email alert.
I don't even know if my settings are ok. Object Opportunity and receiver related contact
User-added image

2. I constructed this process 
As you can see when the opportunity is in the stage "Orden/.." (Spanish) but it means closed, each time this should send the email alert I constructed before.
3. But I am receiving this error
User-added image
Please could show me the correct way to do this kind of process, or maybe avoid the error I am receiving.

Warm regards,
Hello community,

Is there a function where the condition might be choose any value of the picklist?

I have a picklist with a lot of options, but I want a validation for a field which it would depend of the previous picklist, but I want any value.
Dear Friends,

We are trying to implement a new opportunity field based on a field from product object. Basically in product we have a field where is the brand of the product (A,B,C), however we need this field in the opportunity object because we are trying to implement a new field which will depend of the brand but because the brand is not in opportunity object we cannot do this.

Warm regards
Hello to everyone,

I hope you could help  me, I have a validation rule associated to an object in opportunity.
VR:
When you move an opportunity to "lose" you first have to write a comment:
This is the sintax:
AND( OR( ISPICKVAL( StageName , "Stand By" ), ISPICKVAL( StageName , "Perdido")),
OR( ISBLANK( TEXT( Loss_Reason__c )),  ISBLANK( Description )  )
)

However, I made a process (process builder) when a person change the close date inmediately the opportunit should move to "LOSE" but it fails because of the validation rule above:
This is the process:
User-added imageAnd salesforce shows me this error:

User-added imagePlease help me.

Kind regards.
Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to create a customize object (or anything) to make a recommender. Basically what I want is to build in salesforce an object which will show a list of products based in what the products are listed in the opportunity.

Essentially what I want , is the following:
Product of opportunity: Product A
Recommender Object: Show Product B,C (because there is a product A)

I have already the list of conditions, but I dont know the best way to implement this, maybe with flow builder, if anyone can give me some lights to my issue, I would be grateful.

Warm regards
Dear community,

I am implementing a reminder for the surveys we have implemented (salesforce survey native app). The goal is send the reminder in one moment of the week (every monday at 9am), but only once to do that what we have done is create a field in the survey invitation object, basically each time we send the the reminder those contacts should not receive another reminder anymore,

This is my flow:

User-added image

Then, the problem I am having is that for a reason I dont understand the survey invitation which have been sent with the flow are not checking (true) in the checkbox field. In the last screenshot as you see I included an "update record" where the survey invitation which is in the loop should be checked in the checkbox field.

I have corroborated they flow is working, all the surveys is sending again but I dont see the field checked. Please could you help me with this problem? I think there is something wrong with my flow, maybe something I am missing.

Warm regards

Dear Mr, Mrs:

I made a flow builder where every time an opportunity is closed we send a satisfaction survey (salesforce) to a contact (personalized field). I have received two responses but I dont know how to see the responses by the opportunity, contact, or account of the contact who has received the survey. I am seeing the survey tables from the API, however, I cannot relate these tables with the account, contact or anything. Anyone know how to solve this problem? Is really important for us to know the answers by account which is the final objective of the survey.

I look forward hearing from you soon as soon as possible.

Warm regards
Hi All,

I am trying to send a survey (from salesforce) to the contacts related to an opportunity when it has been closed.

This is my flow:

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
When I am trying to close my opportunity, I am receiving this error message

User-added imageI think is because of the text variable I created.

Could you please me instruct me how to do this? There is a missing part in my flow (Probably).

Warm regards
Hello guys,

I am in a trouble. Right now we are trying to automate emails to the contacts from an acount in an opportunity when this is closed. To sum up, we want to send a little questionary about the satisfaction each time we sell. 

What am Idoing is this:

1. I've created an email alert.
I don't even know if my settings are ok. Object Opportunity and receiver related contact
User-added image

2. I constructed this process 
As you can see when the opportunity is in the stage "Orden/.." (Spanish) but it means closed, each time this should send the email alert I constructed before.
3. But I am receiving this error
User-added image
Please could show me the correct way to do this kind of process, or maybe avoid the error I am receiving.

Warm regards,
Hello community,

Is there a function where the condition might be choose any value of the picklist?

I have a picklist with a lot of options, but I want a validation for a field which it would depend of the previous picklist, but I want any value.
Dear Friends,

We are trying to implement a new opportunity field based on a field from product object. Basically in product we have a field where is the brand of the product (A,B,C), however we need this field in the opportunity object because we are trying to implement a new field which will depend of the brand but because the brand is not in opportunity object we cannot do this.

Warm regards