Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
[400] Bulk API HTTP Error result: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><error
   xmlns="http://www.force.com/2009/06/asyncapi/dataload">
 <exceptionCode>InvalidUrl</exceptionCode>
 <exceptionMessage>Destination URL not reset. The URL returned from login must be set</exceptionMessage>
</error>

This still works for eu2.salesforce.com for example but is not working for the soon to be migrated to login.salesforce.com.

Will this work on the go live of the new login sub domain?
How to provide an account id to external system like(3rd party) using javascript button on account detail page....any examples or code?....here i will use the Rest Api

When i click on that button of account detail page  then then third partys object like customer record should create...Using REst Api

Help me ...thanks in advance

Hi I am using DataLoader version: 32.0.0, but when I try to connect to: https://login.salesforce.com/   I receive this message: nvalid Api version specified on URL.     My settings configuration is:  User-added image     I r  
Hi folks,
      Can anyone tell me how to edit the outlook default configuration?
User-added image
I wanna enable contacts,events and tasks in sync settings
Because I cant sync in SFO
It shows like
User-added image
How to fix that problem

Thanks in advance
Karthick

Hi folks,
      Can anyone tell me what is problem in my dev org
User-added image
I Cant see Desktop Integration

Please Help!
Hello friends,

I have a requirement like,  in parent object i am having two check boxes each check box represent one child record,        for example i am having parent object like NStudent__c with two check boxes confHostel__c ( custome field) and confSport__c (custome filed) ,

In case of insert operation on parent object:

1.  when i want to insert  a record in to the NStudent__c, if i check confHostel__c then i want to insert record in to the NHostel__c (Object) using triggers, 
2. when i want to insert a record in to the NStudent__c, if i check confSport__c then i want to insert record in to the NSport__c (Object) using triggers,
3. if i check two check boxes while inserting then i want to insert one record in each of the Objects,

Here Condition is for every  parent record, it  must have only one record in each child Object ( If i check     check box  insert record,  if not then no need to insert the record in child objects)

In case of Update operation on parent object:

Imagine i am unchecked while inserting a new record, after that i want to insert a child record then, i am updating the parent record by checking the CheckBox, if I update by cheking the checkBox then record needs to be inserted in to the child record.............
               for this scenario also i wrote triggers....................

Up to above scenarios my requirement is satisfying........... But i am facing the  problem in following scenario.

In case of insert operation in child object:

1. I am inserted record by Unchecking the checkBox in the parent .........(Here no problem)... But while inserting the record in to the child object we need to select the parent record through the lookup option......... when i am selecting the parent record (Which is Unchecked checkBox) then record is inserted into the child object related to that parent object........

Problem facing:  While inserting the record into the child object , In the child object insert trigger is firing and in the parent object Update Trigger is firing......
as a result two records are inserted in to the parent record............. But this is not my requirement parent record must have only one child record in each child object...........

User-added image

User-added image

This is my Trigger:

Insert trigger on parent object:

trigger StudentAutoinsert on NStudent__c (after insert,after update)
{

if(trigger.isinsert)
    {
        integer i=1;
        list<NStudent__c> stlist=new list<NStudent__c>();
        list<NSport__c> splist=new list<NSport__c>();
        list<NHostel__c> hslist=new list<NHostel__c>();
        for(NStudent__c st:trigger.new)
        {
            if(st.ConfHostel__c)               // if Checkbox is checked then it return true
            {
                NHostel__c h=new NHostel__c();
                h.name='FirstNewHostel :'+i;
                h.NStudent__c=st.id;
                hslist.add(h);
            }
            if(st.ConfSport__c)               // if Checkbox is checked then it return true
            {
                NSport__c s=new NSport__c();
                s.name='FirstNewSport :'+i;
                s.NStudent__c=st.id;
                splist.add(s);
            }
        }
        if(hslist.size()>0&&hslist!=null)
        {
            insert hslist;
        }
         if(splist.size()>0&&splist!=null)
        {
            insert splist;
        }
    }
}

Update trigger on parent object:

trigger Updateinsert on NStudent__c (after update)
{
    if(trigger.isupdate)
    {
        integer i=1,j=1;
        set<id> studIdSet=new set<id>();
        list<NSport__c> spdelist=new list<NSport__c>();
        list<NHostel__c> hsdelist=new list<NHostel__c>();
        list<NStudent__c> stuplist=new list<NStudent__c>();
        list<NSport__c> spuplist=new list<NSport__c>();
        list<NHostel__c> hsuplist=new list<NHostel__c>();
        for(NStudent__c st:trigger.new)
        {
            //-----------------START: Process for Deletion of UnCheck records--------------------------------
            if(st.ConfHostel__c==false)       //if CheckBox is not check then store that studentId in to the Set for delete
            {
                studIdSet.add(st.id);
            }
            if(st.ConfSport__c==false)
            {
                if(studIdSet.contains(st.id)!=true)    // If Id already! Exists in Set then no need to process again
                {
                    studIdSet.add(st.id);
                }
            }
            if(studIdSet.size()>0 && studIdSet!=null)
            {
                spdelist=[select id,name from NSport__c where NStudent__c in:studIdSet];
                delete spdelist;
                hsdelist=[select id,name from NHostel__c where NStudent__c in:studIdSet];
                delete hsdelist;
            }
            //-----------------------END: Process of Deletion when Uncheck ---------------------------------------

list<NSport__c> sportlist=[select id,name from NSport__c where NStudent__c=:st.id];
            list<NHostel__c> hostellist=[select id,name from NHostel__c where NStudent__c=:st.id];

if(hostellist.size()==0)   // To Avoid Multiple related list in the Parent object if size=0 then it allows Insertion
            {          
                if(st.ConfHostel__c)
                {
                    NHostel__c h=new NHostel__c();
                    h.name='UpdateHostelInsert :'+i++;
                    h.NStudent__c=st.id;
                    hsuplist.add(h);
                }
            }

if(sportlist.size()==0)   //   // To Avoid Multiple related list in the Parent object if size=0 then it allows Insertion
            {           
                if(st.ConfSport__c)
                {
                    NSport__c h=new NSport__c();
                    h.name='UpdateSportInsert :'+j++;
                    h.NStudent__c=st.id;
                    spuplist.add(h);
                }
            }
        }
        if(hsuplist.size()>0 && hsuplist!=null)
        {
            insert hsuplist;
        }
        if(spuplist.size()>0 && spuplist!=null)
        {
            insert spuplist;
        }
    }
}

----------------------------------------------------

Insert trigger on my child object: NSport

trigger AutoCheckParent on NSport__c (before insert)
{

if(trigger.isinsert)
    {
        for(NSport__c sp:trigger.new)
        {

list<NStudent__c> stlist=new list<NStudent__c>();       
            list<NStudent__c> studlist=[select id,name,ConfSport__c from NStudent__c where id=:sp.NStudent__c];
            for(NStudent__c stud:studlist)
            {
                if(stud.ConfSport__c==false)
                {

stud.ConfSport__c=true;
                    stlist.add(stud);
                }
                update stlist;
            }       

}
    }
}

I will accept any suggession 
Is there a way to get newly created Tasks in the TaskFeed? If I create a Task and then edit it, it shows up. If I create a recurring Task I get entries of type "CreateRecordEvent". However, if I just create a new Task nothing is added to the TaskFeed.
Hello Everybody,

I unable to understand how to user JQuery with VisualForce pages.. Please let me know how to use Static Resources.... and Where can I Download these static resources.... and how can I use those Static Resources in my VisualForce page........ please specify with code explanation and steps to create static resources.................
                                              thank's in advance...............................

I can mark best answer.......if u replay 

hi,

i have an url with image,

i need to store the properties like width and height of that image seperately into two fields named width and height.

urgent please

thanking you

• June 01, 2012

Hi,

please, how sandbox i can have ?

i have 2 developpeurs, and i like have 2 sand box, is possible?

Thanks.

Hi

Can you explain Report types and where we can use with a small business scenario.

Regards

I have an object with a dependent picklist.

//Dummy record used for the picklist fields on the VF page.
public Recruitment_Cycle__c cycle {
	get {
		if(cycle == null) cycle = new Recruitment_Cycle__c();
			return cycle;
	     }
	set;
	}

Its called in this code on the VisualForce page

<apex:inputField value="{!cycle.Stage__c}" required="true" />
<apex:inputField value="{!cycle.Status__c}" required="true"/>
<apex:inputField value="{!cycle.Second_Rd_City__c}" required="true"/>

The problem is the Stage variable only shows 10 of the values however there should be 21 available options. The Status is dependent on the Stage and so far as I can see the statuses show up properly based on the currently selected Stage.

Any idea on what might be causing 11 of the values not to display?

I'm trying to write a custom section in the service console to search in an external system for articles. Essentially exactly the same that Knowledge does but as well as searching knowledge on the fly seaching another system. Is the knowledge search events accessible when the user types in the subject?

Do you get the Salesforce concurrency/record locking when your using the REST API? I'm assuming not.

• November 06, 2013

Just had a call from a client and think we've found found an interesting bug and wondered if anyone else has had the same issue before and if I'm on the right track...

Sometimes code coverage on classes would show Zero when actually they have tests against them after a lot of fiddling the issue seems to be because the test class and the code class were assigned to different versions after matching up the versions the code coverage %age then appears.

Anyone else have had the same issue?

• October 18, 2013

Came in this morning and Force.com IDE has started erroring whenever I've tried doing any saving/loading/logging in etc with the server saying:

Unable to update project properties:

Unable to create connection to server 

SSLHandshakeException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

https://twitter.com/radnip/status/292241361418194944/photo/1

Something is up with the certifiate path but no idea why its suddenly gone wrong. Another developer is fine connecting to the same sandbox. Any ideas?

• January 18, 2013

I'm looking at creating an app but one of the things which would make things a WHOLE lot easier would be the ability to get the Salesforce ID for a particular field (IE not the API name or label but the actual ID). Its not in the meta and I wondered if there was any sneaky way to get it?

• November 30, 2012

I'm getting developer console issues. Seems like its been updated in the latest release but it now no longer works. On loading I get a blank dialog box appearing. Then the logs appear in the developer console but if you double click on them nothing happens. Anyone else getting the same issue?

• September 27, 2012

I was at the London Salesforce user group last night and Salesforce "announced" Lumin and changes to their mobile offering. I've written up what they said at the event but just wondered if anyone else has any more information about it?

Salesforce Lumin, the new mobile framework from Salesforce - English

Salesforce Lumin, le nouveau cadre mobile à partir de Salesforce - French

Salesforce Lumin, das neue mobile Rahmen von Salesforce - German

Salesforce Lumin, el nuevo marco móvil de Salesforce - Spanish

Ok this new developer console is just driving me nutts. With no plugins, cleared out all cache tried in mutlple browsers and the speed is rubbish. But now we can't even load some logs!! they never load up and it says eg:

Error: Open request failed

1853395889-5586 (2050760807)

in a box.

ARGH! any ideas?!?

I just wanted to check my understanding of the System.isBatch() method. Essentially if your implementing batchable would you expect System.isBatch() to be true?

global class myClass implements Database.Batchable<sObject>{

global final String query;

/* Constructor */
	global myClass(String q){
		query = q;
	}

global Database.QueryLocator start(Database.BatchableContext bc){
  		System.debug('*** Batch start  ***');
		return Database.getQueryLocator(query); 
	}

global void execute(Database.BatchableContext BC, List<sObject> myList) {

// Run Stuff.
		System.debug(System.isBatch());

}

global void finish(Database.BatchableContext BC){
		System.debug('*** Batch finish ***');
	}

}

I know that you can't edit accounts & opportunities using Salesforce Sites but is there a way of using visualforce for public internet users to use that doesn't require a login but allows you to edit accounts and opps? Essentially partner portal without the login and just using visualforce.. is there any salesforce product that allows this?

• April 12, 2012

I've got an issue with a workflow rule that sometimes will fail randomly for no apparent reason. But you receive an email with the error code, the record and the workflow that couldn't execute properly eg:

Object Type: Subscription

Record: S0296148-10

https://cs7.salesforce.com/a0MD0000004MCgS

Workflow Rules attempted: Set Subs Status: C-Lg https://cs7.salesforce.com/01Q200000006l4D

Workflow Actions attempted: Set Subs Status: C-Lg https://cs7.salesforce.com/04Y200000000Woe

Error Number: 1810175818-62655 (-1072421861) 
Date: 13 Mar 2012 12:49:43 GMT

Previously I've emailed support and asked for the debug log for the particular error number and they have sent it to me. But now I'm being pinged around all over support redirecting to different teams without actually getting the error log. I'm sure this is something they used to be able to do because i've done it before. Is this still something they can do? if so how do I tell them how to get the log??

• March 23, 2012

Rather than cloning an individual object can you clone everything from SOQL? eg if the SOQL is:

SELECT
    X,y,z,
    (SELECT
          a,b,c
      FROM
          Contact)
FROM
Account
WHERE BillingCountry = 'United Kingdom'

Can you clone the account as well as all the contacts without the need to loop through all the contacts everything?

If you do need to loop over the child records whats the best strategy for not hitting DML calls? as wouldn't I need to insert the account first so I can figure out what the ID was to link the contacts? I could then add all the contacts to a list before submitting but the issue I have is I have 4 objects all joined together that I need to clone (all master-detail in one way or another).

Thanks

• February 28, 2012

How do I find out what the following error means:

Error Number: 1444972384-5904 (-1072421861) 

I used to email support and they would reply with what the error was but now you can't get basic developer support and they are telling me to post it here or read the workbooks... nice... any ideas of finding out?

Every now and again suddenly loads of workflow rules fail without any reason except giving and error code like this.

• February 24, 2012

I'm trying to reduce the number of DML statements in some code. At the moment I'm looping over some logic to create a set of records to create in a custom object, then inserting the set of records. But then I'm looping over the inserted records to create some child records.

My question is, it is possible to create a set of the master object record and child object records and insert them using one DML?

• February 14, 2012

I'm trying to find a way you can get the number of future calls an org has processed in a 24hr period. In the docs there are Limits.getFutureCalls() and Limits.getLimitFutureCalls() but these seem to be the number of future calls in the future call stack and the limit of the stack rather than the number that have taken place in the 24hr period...

• January 23, 2012

I'm trying to do the following in Salesforce Sites:

Messaging.SingleEmailMessage mail = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
            String[] toAddresses = new String[] {opp.Owner.Email};
            mail.setToAddresses(toAddresses);
            mail.setOrgWideEmailAddressId('0S2B00000008OXA');

But whenever I use/set the setOrgWiseEmailAddressId Salesforce sites says that I need authorisation. I just want to change the from address in the email. Can you use organisational wide email addresses in Salesforce Sites?

• January 17, 2012

Salesforce introduced allowing you to assign multiple users to tasks via roles/groups etc. Is there a way to do this via Apex as I can't find anything in the spec about it...

• January 04, 2012

Firstly I'm trying to find out if you can do an HttpRequest using Salesforce sites my code is:

Http h = new Http();
        HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();
    	req.setEndpoint('http://website.net/test.php?e=teststs');
    	req.setMethod('GET');
    	h.send(req);

But I keep getting "Authorisation Required" appearing... do I need to set some other permissions?

Also is there a list of things you can't do with Salesforce Sites?

Thanks

Francis

• December 21, 2011

Can you do a sub query on a lookup relationship?

I'm doing the following but keeps saying "Didn't understand relationship 'Sub_Product__c'..." I've tried Sub_Product__r as well but same error.

SELECT Id, Type__c, (SELECT Id, Product__r.Name, Subscription_loc__c FROM Sub_Product__c)
FROM Subscription_loc__c WHERE Subscription__c = :opp.Subscription__c 

• November 15, 2011

Is there a quick way to disable a field as required based on what action button is pressed? ie if you have this:

<apex:inputCheckbox value="{!confirmTerms}" required="true"/>
<apex:commandButton action="{!confirm}" value="Confirm" id="confirm" />
<apex:commandButton action="{!secondConfirm}" value="secondConfirm" id="secondConfirm" />

put something in the required to check for the button eg something like this?:

<apex:inputCheckbox value="{!confirmTerms}" required="{!if($CurrentPage.parameters.action.confirm == true,true,false)}"/>
<apex:commandButton action="{!confirm}" value="Confirm" id="confirm" />
<apex:commandButton action="{!secondConfirm}" value="secondConfirm" id="secondConfirm" />

• November 08, 2011
We have a website (example.co.uk) with an iframe which is sourced from a Salesforce Site. Depending on the browser privacy settings, third party cookies are not shared between the 2 domains (example.co.uk) and the iframe source (example.secure.force.com/portal). This is causing problems.

So the solution is to have a custom domain which is a subdomain of the website page (salesforce.example.co.uk). HTTPS is required and, of the 4 possible models, we are using this one - **A non-Salesforce host or service serves this domain over HTTPS**

We have added a DNS CNAME record to example.co.uk as follows -

salesforce. example.co.uk >>> salesforce.example.co.uk.00_org_id_etc.live.siteforce.com

I then setup a custom domain and url in Salesforce.

When I browse to salesforce.example.co.uk I get an error from CloudFlare. 'DNS points to prohibited IP'. This error page, though it contains a Cloudflare message, the favicon is the Salesforce cloud logo.

When I browse to salesforce.example.co.uk.00_org_id_etcmag.live.siteforce.com I get an error from CloudFlare. ‘DNS resolution error'.

Suggestions gratefully received.

Hello,

Business unit are asking me if Live Agent can support chat bots. Scenario is that i can fetch my own information through live agent via keywords without any or little intervention from Customer Contact Support.

Is that capability possible?

Hi, 

Do we have any option to disable trigger during data loader mass update? Please suggest me if we have any options to disable. 

Thanks
Sudhir
I have a small problem. I'm trying to run the code snipper provided in the TrailHead for apex testing on "Creating TEst Data for Apex Tests" and my test code fails two test cases out 4. Here what my test runs results.

User-added image

Here what the code looks like:
@isTest
private class TestAccountDeletion {

@isTest static void TestDeleteAccountWithOneOpportunity() {
        // Test data setup
        // Create one account with one opportunity by calling a utility method
        Account[] accts = TestDataFactory.createAccountsWithOpps(1,1);

// Perform test
        Test.startTest();
        Database.DeleteResult result = Database.delete(accts[0], false);
        Test.stopTest();

// Verify that the deletion should have been stopped by the trigger,
        // so check that we got back an error.
        System.assert(!result.isSuccess());
        System.assert(result.getErrors().size() > 0);
        System.assertEquals('Cannot delete account with related opportunities.',
                             result.getErrors()[0].getMessage());
    }

@isTest static void TestDeleteAccountWithNoOpportunities() {
        // Test data setup
        // Create one account with no opportunities by calling a utility method
        Account[] accts = TestDataFactory.createAccountsWithOpps(1,0);

// Perform test
        Test.startTest();
        Database.DeleteResult result = Database.delete(accts[0], false);
        Test.stopTest();

// Verify that the deletion was successful
        System.assert(result.isSuccess());
    }

@isTest static void TestDeleteBulkAccountsWithOneOpportunity() {
        // Test data setup
        // Create accounts with one opportunity each by calling a utility method
        Account[] accts = TestDataFactory.createAccountsWithOpps(200,1);

// Perform test
        Test.startTest();
        Database.DeleteResult[] results = Database.delete(accts, false);
        Test.stopTest();

// Verify for each record.
        // In this case the deletion should have been stopped by the trigger,
        // so check that we got back an error.
        for(Database.DeleteResult dr : results) {
            System.assert(!dr.isSuccess());
            System.assert(dr.getErrors().size() > 0);
            System.assertEquals('Cannot delete account with related opportunities.',
                                 dr.getErrors()[0].getMessage());
        }
    }

@isTest static void TestDeleteBulkAccountsWithNoOpportunities() {
        // Test data setup
        // Create accounts with no opportunities by calling a utility method
        Account[] accts = TestDataFactory.createAccountsWithOpps(200,0);

// Perform test
        Test.startTest();
        Database.DeleteResult[] results = Database.delete(accts, false);
        Test.stopTest();

// For each record, verify that the deletion was successful
        for(Database.DeleteResult dr : results) {
            System.assert(dr.isSuccess());
        }
    }
}

Any help much appreciated.
Hello guys.I made a VisualForce page. How do I add this page to standart page Layouts (Account).

I found this link - http://blog.jeffdouglas.com/2009/05/08/inline-visualforce-pages-with-standard-page-layouts/
But I do not see item menu - VisualForce pages.

Thanks to all

• July 27, 2015
[400] Bulk API HTTP Error result: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><error
   xmlns="http://www.force.com/2009/06/asyncapi/dataload">
 <exceptionCode>InvalidUrl</exceptionCode>
 <exceptionMessage>Destination URL not reset. The URL returned from login must be set</exceptionMessage>
</error>

This still works for eu2.salesforce.com for example but is not working for the soon to be migrated to login.salesforce.com.

Will this work on the go live of the new login sub domain?
Hi Developers,

Wonder if any one has noticed the critical update for getContentAsPdf to be considered as a HTTP Callout now onwards. How our architecture works right now is that we make a HTTP callout our very own organization and insert the content into the related list of an Object. Now this can not be possible as this is throwing the error for Recursive callout(Callout in Loop not Allowed) . i.e callout from a callout. 
    We can NOT use getContentAsPdf() in the same context as I need to do some DML and then generate the Pdf based of the changes. 
    We can NOT use future as it provides unexpected/Blank Pdf.

What are the possible solutions that anyone might have? 

I'm getting the error "The outputLink component is not binding to the ID of a case" for this challenge. I've checked several threads on here and I'm almost certain it should be correct. It does link to the details page for the case. 

I initially just had the ID linking but have changed it so both case number and id link via id in case that mattered. 

I've also previously tried having a complete url as the value but no luck. 

Any help would be appreciated.

<apex:page controller="NewCaseListController">

<apex:pageBlock title="New Case List" id="cases_list">

<apex:repeat value="{! newcases }" var="cases">

<apex:outputLink value="/{! cases.id}">
        ID:  {! cases.id }
        </apex:outputLink><br/>
        <apex:outputLink value="/{! cases.id}">
        Case Number:  {! cases.CaseNumber }
        </apex:outputLink><br/>    

</apex:repeat>

</apex:pageBlock>
How to provide an account id to external system like(3rd party) using javascript button on account detail page....any examples or code?....here i will use the Rest Api

When i click on that button of account detail page  then then third partys object like customer record should create...Using REst Api

Help me ...thanks in advance

I have tried

// comment
/* comment */
<!-- comment -->

Any other ideas what the syntax might be? Or is it not possible at all?
Is there a certification for DEV502 or only training?

If Yes, what is the pre-requisite for DEV502? and how do we register for that ?
Hi there,

I am new to developing in Salesforce and I inherited an app that my company is trying to launch.

To broadly describe one aspect of the app, we allow our app to interact with any Salesforce object that a customer may choose our app to interact with.

We have a HomePageComponent custom JavaScript component which checks to see if the current Salesforce object page which is open is interacting with our app and if it is, then we dispaly a button next to the "Cancel" button in the Edit screen.

Salesforce is doing away with JavaScript in the HomePageComponent custom components in Summer '15 and it looks like they are starting early in disallowing apps to be submitted that have this in place now.

What would my alternative(s) be to accomplish this same desired behavior?

Thank you very much,
-Michael
The instructions in http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api_streaming/index_Left.htm#StartTopic=Content%2Fquick_start_workbench.htm tell you how to check that “API Enabled” and “Streaming API” permissions are enabled in an organization but give no indication how to check them. In my organization, the option isn't available and the answer to this question below doesn't work
It is a salesforce standard functionality that when two objects are in a Master-detail relatonship with each other then if the Master record is deleted, all the related child records get delted automatically. However, what if we have a vice-versa situation? i.e. when a child record is deleted then the Master record without any child should also get deleted. This can be achieved by a trigger!! :)

Below is the code for the same. (Note: this code does not work for deleting records in bulk. Will be soon posting that as well. Also we need to have a unique key on both the objects)

if(Trigger.isAfter){
            if(Trigger.isDelete){

List<ChildObjName__c> IdSetC = new List<ChildObjName__c>(); 
                List<MasterObjName__c  IdSetM = new List<MasterObjName__c>();
                Set<Id> IdSet = new Set<Id>();

for(ChildObjName__c Cobj : Trigger.Old){
                     IdSet.add(Cobj.RelationshipName__c);
                     }
                List<MasterObjName__c> MobjLst = new List<MasterObjName__c>( [select id from MasterObjName__c where id =:IdSet]);

IdSetM=[select KeyField__c from MasterObjName__c where id=:IdSet];
                    IdSetC = [select id  from ChildObjName__c where KeyField__c =:IdSetM[0].KeyField__c];

if (IdSetC.size()==0)
                        {
                            delete MobjLst;
                        }
                    }
                } 

Solution by Abinash Sahoo and Srishti Goyal
  • October 22, 2014
I have not been able to submit a web-to-lead into the system due to a database problem.  Please see the email we have been receiving below.  Are there any ideas as to what is causing this.  The default lead creator has system admin access and all record types on the lead have been assigned to that user.

Salesforce could not create this lead because of the reason listed below. We will try creating the lead again. For more information about this error or help with Web-to-Lead, please contact Customer Support.

Reason: Your Lead could not be processed.
common.exception.SfdcSqlException: ORA-20025:
ORA-06512: at "SNEEZY.CACCESS", line 2258
ORA-06512: at "SNEEZY.CACCESS", line 579
ORA-06512: at "SNEEZY.CACCESS", line 650
ORA-06512: at "SNEEZY.CTASK", line 565
ORA-06512: at line 1

{call cTask.insert_tasks(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}

{call cTask.insert_tasks(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}
Lead Capture Page: http://www.hasbarafellowships.org/fellowship-application-two
We are in need of a solution to send our transactional emails from our force.com application. Examples include when an item has been entered, a payment made, etc. We can no longer use the core SFDC functionality as we exceed the limits. 

Does anyone have any recommendations on the best solution to use that:

1. Allows fields to be pulled from Standard and Custom Objects and incorporated in the emails?
2. Can be tracked in Salesforce
3. Fairly easy to create / include templates
4. Can leverage workflow / triggers to send the emails

This isn't an email marketing solution but a solution that would enable us to send emails to customers as different actions occur. For example, something like Mandrill or SendGrid.

Thanks for any recommendations you may have!

Came in this morning and Force.com IDE has started erroring whenever I've tried doing any saving/loading/logging in etc with the server saying:

Unable to update project properties:

Unable to create connection to server 

SSLHandshakeException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

https://twitter.com/radnip/status/292241361418194944/photo/1

Something is up with the certifiate path but no idea why its suddenly gone wrong. Another developer is fine connecting to the same sandbox. Any ideas?

• January 18, 2013
We are trying to configure Zendesk to authenticate against SalesForce Community User accounts using SSO.  So far, we've successfully configured Zendesk to authenticate against SalesForce internal user accounts, but not Community User accounts.

The current setup is relatively straightforward...
We configured a Domain per these docs: https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=service_provider_prerequisites.htm&language=en_US
Single Sign-on with SalesForce as the Identity Provider and a Connected App for Zendesk, in a similar fashion to these docs: https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Configuring-SAML-SSO-to-ZenDesk

Amongst the many things I've tried, I tried changing the "Identity Provider Login URL" on the SAML Single Sign-On Setting page to point to our Community custom login page, which at least redirects the user trying to login to Zendesk to the right login page.  However, the SAML assertion doesn't work and the user is not redirected back to Zendesk after login.

I have found no documentation or articles on using SSO authenticating against Community user accounts, so any direction from this community would be greatly appreciated!
A connection was set up previously in my same Salesforce instance where Columbia University data fed into Salesforce.  The Identity and Access Management group at Columbia exports an excel/csv file of all UNIs in the system and stores that file on a server. I believe this is still in place today. Then a MID Server fetches that file and imports the file’s content into Salesforce. The Salesforce instance is configured to work with the MID Server to fulfill the data import. It is the MID Server that no longer exists and needs to be rebuilt.  Before proceeding with continuing to use Salesforce, I just need to make sure that this can in fact be rebuilt, even if my office needs to hire an outside vendor to do so.  Is this possible?  THank you.
Hello,

Does anyone know if it's possible to submit a record for approval using a custom button?  I would like to create three different approval processes where each approval process would have it's own custom submission button.

Each approval process would have the same entry criteria. Depending on which approval button the users clicks that record would be submitted for approval using the approval process tied to that particular custom approval button.

So instead of having just a single "Submit for Approval" button there would be three different buttons that the users could click to kickoff an approval process.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
  • September 03, 2014