• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Guys,

I am updating the case status through vf page,its updating in the record but status is not updating in highlight panel unless we refresh the page.

I there any possibility to refresh highlight panel after updating the record.

Thanks,
Suresh.
Hi Guys,

I have an requirement that i have to display message "Data not modifed" in vf page.After editing the record in vf page if data was not changed message should display after clicking save button.

Please help me out from this.
Hi Guys,

I have 3 picklist fields called object,field,avnd value.Here after selecting the field i want to display the field values in dropdown.

please find the screenshot.User-added image
please help me out from this.
HiGuys,

I have a checkbox in accounts called "rating".

I have output text in vf page to display the rating.

when the checkbox is checked in account i want to display the rating in vf page.

please help me to achieve this.

Thanks,
Suresh kumar.

Hi guys,

I got a requirement that we need to show the video tutorial in vf page.I am unable to uplaod  video more than 10mb in static resources.

How to achieve to show the video in vf page .

Thanks,
Suresh
hi guys,

I want to send an email  to contacts assosciated with account via vf page.
Vf page will contain the list of accounts with checkbox.

please help me in coding.

Thank you,
Suresh.
Hi Guys,

I have developed custom vf page with list of accounts.

My reqirement is to send the email to contacts associated with the accounts,by selecting the account in vf page.please help me achieve this.

Thanks,
Suresh. 
Hi Guys,

I got a requirement that report dashboard should  include in E-mail which is triggering to customer.

Please tell me how to achieve this requirement

Thanks,
Suresh
Hi Guys,

I want to know whether we can integrate MYSQL database with salesforce.

If yes please let me know how to achieve this.

Thanks in advance,
Suresh.
Hi Guys,

I want to create a tree structure which is present in custom object.I am having custom object called "employee information" and in that object, I am having lookup field "Parent Employee" with the same object records for mapping "parent employee" to another employee.

After saving the records I want to display that employee information in tree structure by using visualforce page.User-added image
Please help me to achieve this.
Hi guys,

I want to integrate the sql database to salesforce application,as i am new to salesforce i am not aware of this please suggest me how to achieve this requirement.

Thanks,
Suresh.
hi folks,

I want to write a trigger to send an email to contact when a case is created.please help me on this.

thanks
suresh.
Hi Team,

I have created approval process and workflows through approval process i am updating the field,after updating the field the work flow meeting the criteria.

Here the issue is email is triggering from approver mail id when i keep current user email addresss.If i keep default email address its triggering from admin email id but the requirement is to trigger the mail from opportunity owner of the record.

Please help me out from the issue.
Hi team,

I have created workflows in sandbox as well as production in sandbox its working fine but in production its not working may i know the reason and suggest me how to solve this issue.

Thanks,
​Suresh.
Hi team,

I want oppurtunity contact id in the report when i am searching in fields its not available in reports.please  help me how to get the contact id in reports.

Thank You,
Suresh.
Hi Team,

I am unable to view the export details button for a few reports in reports object which is under "my personal custom reports" folder.In profiles also i enabled export reports permission.

please help me  how to view the export details button in reports

Thank You,
Suresh.
Hi Team,

When i am scheduling a report to the users in To me and/or others...  option when i am selecting the users all users are not visible only present user is coming.i want to schedule email report to other user .

please give me a solution to achieve this.

Thank You,
Suresh Kumar.
Hi All,

I created an approval process for an oppurtunity if an amount> 50000 and Oppurtunity owner equal to suresh kumar  and assign to user, and i activated tje approval process but its not working.

please help me to achieve this approval process.

Thank you,
Suresh Kumar.
hi all,

how to create a trigger for creating a contact when account is created.

Thank you,
Suresh kumar
hi all,

please help me in creating a trigger for creating a contact when account is created.

Thank you,
Suresh kumar
Hi Guys,

I got a requirement that report dashboard should  include in E-mail which is triggering to customer.

Please tell me how to achieve this requirement

Thanks,
Suresh
Hi Team,

When i am scheduling a report to the users in To me and/or others...  option when i am selecting the users all users are not visible only present user is coming.i want to schedule email report to other user .

please give me a solution to achieve this.

Thank You,
Suresh Kumar.
Hi All,

I created an approval process for an oppurtunity if an amount> 50000 and Oppurtunity owner equal to suresh kumar  and assign to user, and i activated tje approval process but its not working.

please help me to achieve this approval process.

Thank you,
Suresh Kumar.
Hi guys,

Please help me out how to do this.

Create a Long Text Area field ‘Account Next Steps ‘and a Checkbox ‘Account Next Steps Check’ on Account object.

Create a Long Text Area ‘Case Next Steps ‘ on Case object.

if ‘Account Next Steps Check’ is checked and ‘Account Next Step’ contains value then ‘ Account Next Steps’  should be copied in to ‘Case Next Steps ‘ of Case object.

Create a Picklist field ‘Microsoft priority’ on case object(Picklist values : 1,2,3,None)For all Microsoft cases(ie. Account contains Microsoft) the Microsoft Priority field  should be required

If Microsoft priority is 2 , the ‘Post Mortern ‘ checkbox should be checked. If the ‘Post Mortern’ checkbox remains unchecked 10 days after case status is set to Closed, a remainder email should be send to the contact email id.

If Microsoft priority is 1 change the case status to working and create a new task.