• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

How do we add the badges earned previously to linked in profile?

Regards,
Unna
Please help me to solve this problem,
I have given  a task : when Create a LEAD Check if there is any account record already exists on bases of company name  in ACCOUNTS
If it is exist then UnCheck the field box called “Active Lead” In the Account ,and Check the field box "Active Opportunity" in the Account Object.
Please help me to solve this task as it is very important for me ,but unfortunitly i do not know what to do and how to do . Help plese
When a new opportunity is created (by converting a lead or manually)
then check the box for the field called "active opportunity" in the Accounts object.
at the same time, uncheck the field called "active lead" if its checked.
Please help me  to create a validation rule for this task. Does this task can be done without tiggers , or the only way is to write tigger for this task."
When a new lead is created, check if there is an Account record that already exists (based on the company name)
if the account exists, then check the box for the field called "active lead" in the Accounts object"

Thanks
Please help me  to create a validation rule for this task. Does this task can be done without tiggers , or the only way is to write tigger for this task."
When a new lead is created, check if there is an Account record that already exists (based on the company name)
if the account exists, then check the box for the field called "active lead" in the Accounts object"

Thanks
i am new , and do not know how to create tigger for this task, please help me.
Thanks

Create a field called Alexa Rank in accounts and a field called size
alexa rank field = numerical
Size field has 6 values "enterprise, small mid, mid mid, large mid, and small business"
automation: update the Size field when the Alexa Rank field is updated
size alexa rank
enterprise <=100000
large mid <= 150000
mid mid <= 250000
small mid <=500000
small business >= 500000
upload a list of leads. but before you upload check the input file for fields that do not exist in the leads object. Create those fields and then upload the recoards.
upload a list of accounts. but before you upload check the input file for fields that do not exist in the leads object. Create those fields and then upload the recoards.
Hi,
I am new in salesforce and have a lot of challenges to learn salesforce development. I got this task to complete but have no idea what to do :(
Please help me to complete this task .
Thanks in advance.
Size field has 6 values "enterprise, small mid, mid mid, large mid, and small business"
size alexa rank
<=100000 enterprise
<= 150000 large mid
<= 250000 mid mid
<=500000 small mid
>= 500000 small business
upload a list of leads. but before you upload check the input file for fields that do not exist in the leads object. Create those fields and then upload the recoards.
upload a list of accounts. but before you upload check the input file for fields that do not exist in the leads object. Create those fields and then upload the recoards.
Hi,
I am new in salesforce and have a lot of challenges to learn salesforce development. I got this task to complete but have no idea what to do :(
Please help me to complete this task .
Thanks in advance.
size alexa rank
<=100000 enterprise
<= 150000 large mid
<= 250000 mid mid
<=500000 small mid
>= 500000 small business
upload a list of accounts. but before you upload check the input file for fields that do not exist in the leads object. Create those fields and then upload the recoards.​​​
Following your company's Sales Kickoff meeting, teams have realigned and a number of new strategic positions have been added to the Sales organization, including a Training Coordinator, Sales Strategy Manager, and Chief Sales Officer.

The Sales Strategy Manager reports to the Chief Sales Officer, and also directly supervises the Training Coordinator. The Chief Sales Officer reports directly to the CEO

ERROR

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The Sales Strategy Manager role does not exist or it does not report to the correct role.

User-added image
Error
Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.EmailException: SendEmail failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Either the plain text body or html body must be supplied.: []
Note: you may run into errors if you've skipped previous steps.

Error:
User-added image
I performed all these steps :
First Step is to creat Profile Basic Account User
Setup->Manage Users->Profiles->New Profile->Basic Account User(select any pre-existing profile with user license type"salesforce")
Once you click on Save-> Object Setting-> Account-> Object Permissions-> select Read and Edit
In the Field Permissions deselect  Read and Edit Permissions of Rating Field....
Assign this profile to a user and check 
Next Step to create permission set 
Setup->Manage Users->Permission Sets->New->Account Rating(select user license type"salesforce")
Once you click on Save-> Object Setting-> Account-> Object Permissions-> In the Field Permissions select  Read and Edit Permissions of Rating Field....

Challenge Question:
Assume a company needs a user whose job is to solely review existing accounts and report on them, but does not require the ability to edit the records. They should only see records from the Account object. Create the correct profile for this user.The profile must be named 'Account Reviewer'.
The 'Account Reviewer' profile should use the 'Salesforce' user license type.
Any user assigned to the 'Account Reviewer' profile should only have read access to the Account object (and no access to any other object in the Org).

I did every thing as tiralhead instructed but i am getting this error.

The 'Account Reviewer' profile does not work as expected
in this challenge Your Developer Edition comes with a System Administrator user. Create a new user using the System Administrator profile and then deactivate that user to preserve the licenses in your org.The new user must use the System Administrator Profile.
The username for the new user must include 'guestadmin' somewhere in it.
The new user must be inactive

I am getting this error "Error: Duplicate Username.
The username already exists in this or another Salesforce organization. Usernames must be unique across all Salesforce organizations. To resolve, use a different username (it doesn't need to match the user's email address).
Following your company's Sales Kickoff meeting, teams have realigned and a number of new strategic positions have been added to the Sales organization, including a Training Coordinator, Sales Strategy Manager, and Chief Sales Officer.

The Sales Strategy Manager reports to the Chief Sales Officer, and also directly supervises the Training Coordinator. The Chief Sales Officer reports directly to the CEO

ERROR

The Sales Strategy Manager role does not exist or it does not report to the correct role.

User-added image
Error:
User-added image
Setup->Manage Users->Profiles->New Profile->Basic Account User(select any pre-existing profile with user license type"salesforce")
Once you click on Save-> Object Setting-> Account-> Object Permissions-> select Read and Edit
In the Field Permissions deselect  Read and Edit Permissions of Rating Field....
Setup->Manage Users->Permission Sets->New->Account Rating(select user license type"salesforce")
Once you click on Save-> Object Setting-> Account-> Object Permissions-> In the Field Permissions select  Read and Edit Permissions of Rating Field....

Hi,

How do we add the badges earned previously to linked in profile?

Regards,
Unna
Please help me to solve this problem,
I have given  a task : when Create a LEAD Check if there is any account record already exists on bases of company name  in ACCOUNTS
If it is exist then UnCheck the field box called “Active Lead” In the Account ,and Check the field box "Active Opportunity" in the Account Object.

Thanks
i am new , and do not know how to create tigger for this task, please help me.
Thanks

size alexa rank
enterprise <=100000
large mid <= 150000
mid mid <= 250000
small mid <=500000
small business >= 500000
Error:
User-added image

In some instances, a case must automatically escalate. Create a workflow rule that will set the escalated flag and send a task to the case owner if a case is not closed and its priority is set to High.

NOTE: Since Workflow rules only fire on record save, normally you would implement this with a time-triggered workflow action.

The workflow rule must be called 'Case Escalate on High Priority'.
The workflow rule must be tied to Case and fire when it is not closed and the Priority is updated to 'High'.
The workflow rule must evaluate on create and when is doesn't meet the criteria but is edited to meet the criteria.
The rule should fire a Field Update action called 'Set Case to Escalated'.
The Field Update action must set the 'Escalated' checkbox field to true.
The rule should fire an Assign Task action with a subject of 'Follow Up on Escalated Case'.
The Assign Task action must assign a task to the owner of the Case.
The Task should have a due date of 'Rule Trigger Date', status 'Not Started' and Priority 'Normal'.

I am having trouble Creating a workflow rule field for this challenge. Can someone please let me know what FIELD, OPERATOR AND VALUE I am suppose to create for this workflow to work 
I installed both the Opp Alert Coponent and the ContactsToday Component from the Trailhead Module "Working with Custom Lightning Components". However, they are not available to add as components in the Lightning App Builder. I've tried uninstalling an reinstalling, with no luck. The "Custom Components" section in Lightning App Builder shows 0.

Any help would be appreciated - I've had nothing but technical difficulties with this module and I want to earn that darn badge already!
The challenge is:

You've been given a requirement to keep Contact addresses in sync with the Account they belong to. Use Process Builder to create a new process that updates all child Contact addresses when the address of the Account record is updated. This process:Can have any name.
Must be activated.
Must update Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Post Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated.

I start with Accounts when records is created or edited.
Filter criteria where accounts shipping address (street, city, state, zip code) is changed (used "or" logic).

I am stuck on the next step "add action".  I started with action type "Update Records".
On objects, I can't seem to change Accounts to Contacts.  Why?