• Member since 2003

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
 Hi ,
 I created a Package with some custom objects , tabs ,... etc. After that I registered the package and Created a Test Drive. I want to get the personal information who clicks the "Get It Now" button.
If someone clicks the Get It Now button, application will ask for salesforce userid and password to Install.
There is one check box to License agreement.

But I saw in some package applications there are two check boxes. If I check the first check box then
6 field are opening in the same page to enter the personal info and second check box for License agreement.

For our Application,how to add check box to get personal information who clicks the "Get It Now" button in our application.
And I have seen in some applications  one link ( Name is Contact me ) is just above the thumbnail.
How to get this link to my application.

Thanks
Bhaskar
  • April 26, 2006
Hi folks - My organization is looking at building some technology that integrates with sf.com using the web services API. I am aware that "out-of-the-box" only clients of ours with the Enterprise Edition would be able to use our application. I've also heard that if we become an official partner that there is some mechanism whereby our application could get access to the web services API for clients that have only the professional edition. I'm interested in learning more about how this works technically and also what is required to have this functionality unlocked, i.e. what kind of partner do we need to become? What costs are involved, etc..

Thanks very much for your help!

Ryan

Hello,

I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.  I'd like to extend the Document module to support additional metadata for searching and some sort of document hierarchy.  What is the best way to approach this?  I am new to sforce, but if some can point me in the right direction on solving this problem I think I'll be able to figure it out.  This would be written in .NET.  Ideally, it would be something that could be integrated with any implementation of salesforce.com (not for just one specific customer).

Thanks

Ed

• September 16, 2004

Is anything going on the SFDC side.  I have had some code that has been working for the last month but has stopped in the last day.  It appeared that SFDC had some issues that last two days with the services being unavailable.  When I run my code to insert new task I do not get an error back but the task is not inserted.  I have checked most things on my end and was curious if you guys were aware of anything?

Thanks

• August 25, 2004

Hello,

we are looking for a documentation / strategy how to develop custom objects and distribute this custom object to several salesforce.com clients or individual users. Is there any certification process for salesforce objects?

To clarify: We would like to develop a custom object with relation to another ASP-solution. As this might be interesting for other companies or individuals it is absolutely crucial that they can easily integrate this object on their own without time consuming integration process from our side.

Any hint is welcome

Thanks very much

Bernd

I can load google and other WSDL's into DreamweaverMX 2004 but not the salesforce wsdl.

http://sforce.netro.ca/n.wsdl

or

http://sforce.netro.ca/enterprise.wsdl

I cannot get any of them to work. Is their some sort of special web server config that is needed, I am running iis 6.0 on windows 2003 servers?

Has anybody been able to get Dreamweaver MX 2004 7.01 to work with the WSDL?
I keep getting "Unable to generate proxy"

Also, I have tried DreamFactory, ASP.net Web Matrix, Eclipse and I can't get any of them to access my http://sforce.netro.ca/netro.wsdl file.
I get proxy errors on pretty much everything.

Is their a special way to save the WSDL or does it require a special server or something.

Thanks

Matthew C

From browsing the boards, I understand that extraction of salesforce.com data using the API can be done only for Enterprise customers.

We are currently working with a client for creating a data warehouse for them - but I am not sure if they have Enterprise Edition. If they have Professional Edition only, what are my options to extract the data to a local database, to be integrated with the other systems' data?

-TIA

Hi,

Can anyone help me?  I want to integrate my existing data from Act!2000 to salesforce, what can i do?

Daniel.

Are there any salesforce.com logos or graphics that are allowed to be incorporated into a 3rd party ap (i.e. image for graphical buttons, etc.)

Thanks!

I signed up and pay for a Professional Edition.  I also setup a Developers Edition to test the use of the API with Java.  Can I use the API 2.0 against my Professional Edition login?

If not why?

I was wondering where I could find information on the following:

1) How to assign responisbilities for partners (needs read, write, edit, but not delete controls)

2) How to add custom fields to Salesforce.com

thanks!

Message Edited by AWilkinson on 07-24-2003 08:25 AM

Help!!!

I've got my java app running interactively at the DOS command prompt. It logs on to SalesForce, accesses info, etc. just fine.  However, when I try to run it in the ColdFusion environment with <CFOBJECT> it dies without a trace (no exceptions thrown) when it attempts to create a SOAP message via the messageFactory,createMessage() method. The message factory object instantiates properly the statement immediately preceding this. I suspect a ColdFusion environment problem, but am not sure. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Hey guys,

This is probably not the right place to post this question, but it takes days when I e-mailed customer support, he he, so I figured I would give it a shot:

The "Web to Lead" feature of the site allows you to create leads from your website. Is there a way to automatically assign these leads to a campaign, or should I create my own component to do that using the XMLRPC Interface?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Hi,

I am using SalesForce API with the version 1.9 to insert new account into SalesForce, those

accounts do not display when I click the look up of the account under new

opportunity entity. But those new accounts do display in account entity. Does anyone

why can cause this problem? 

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

p.s: I am using xmlrpc calls.

Eric

• July 08, 2003

My understanding of SForce API is that it allows one to integrate with SalesForce.com backend data. Is there a way to integrate other related applications with SForce.com's front end?

Thanks

• July 07, 2003

The published Sforce API allows me to develop code that accesses data in a salesforce.com application database. This is quite different from being able to develop an entirely different application (for airline crew scheduling for instance), to deploy it on the sforce platform and hence make it available to the world at large as a hosted service. My reading of Sforce is that it is intended to support these kinds of "orthogonol, sforce-enabled, stand-alone applications" but I do not see any direct support for this at this point. Maybe I don't understand what is meant by sforce-enabled, stand-alone applications. Maybe we are still talking futures ... Can someone shed some light on this? Thanks in advance.

• June 16, 2003