• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have the Professional Edition and when I try the login API i get the following error 'API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG: API is not enabled for this Organization or Partner'.

I am using PHP to access the API.

Which edition will I need, or is there some setting I need to enable to make it work ?

I wan't make a join between two objects, and get the results. How this can be achieved?

I've read everything on here about integrating QB with SF, and most of it is years old. Some of the companies don't exist anymore ...

Anyway, my customer needs to integrate these two systems AND needs to be able to integrate custom objects, not just the standard accounts, opportunities, and invoices that most of the tools on the AppExchange offer.

Does anyone have experience with this requirements, and can you either point me in the direction I ought to go, or point out the potholes to avoid?

TIA,

John

Has anyone though...  How do I move my data out of SFDC and implement it into another systems database and make sense of all the information?

I know this is a touch question to ask SFDC; however, it is a viable question.  Are there docs on this approach?

Folks,

Do anyone know how to migrate Queues (Leads, cases, etc) from one sandbox to another ? I am not seeing any provision to do so using the eclipse tool nor the ANT. Please help if you have any thoughts (I have a whopping 110 queues which I dont want to migrate manually).

Is there an open source project for converting XML to inserts/updates to data in SFDC? 

I've worked on a Java component that does this through Force.com WS, and am now helping a project that did the same with .NET.  But, I think it would be a real step forward to put the data transformation and business logic in Apex and just allow the other tools to send the XML and CSV data to it via a web service call or email.  

This would have real advantages in global enterprises that tend to have multiple SFDC instances as well as multiple divisions sharing an instance, as it would permit custom data transformations and trigger logic to be housed and maintained with the data, which itself is custom in both model as well as data use and business process.  

This could be packaged with App Exchange or Code Share to permit high reuse.  

Does such a project exist, yet?  If not, is anyone interested in joining one?

I'm working on a migration routine of legacy data into Salesforce.  I must export the data after it gets into Salesforce in order to link objects with the SF internal IDs.  The data exporter only allows one export every 48 hours and I need to iterate more often that that. The scheduler only lets me do once a week!  I'm only testing with 30 records so I'm not talking a big export here. Is there anyway around this limitation of the data exporter? Can I use the Force IDE? 

I have sql server table with 400K+ records.  Some of this data has columns with commas and other special characters in it.

What is the best way to export the data from SQL server in a format that can be imported in SF?

Thanks

John

I have a requirement to migrate solutions and solution categories from one salesforce organization to another salesforce organization. I need to maintain the relationship between solutions and corresponding categories.

Can somebody help me , how to migrate solution categories.

Hi,

I have the Professional Edition and when I try the login API i get the following error 'API_DISABLED_FOR_ORG: API is not enabled for this Organization or Partner'.

I am using PHP to access the API.

Which edition will I need, or is there some setting I need to enable to make it work ?

Hey everyone,

We need to integrate some salesforce data with external billing system. When opportunity stage is set to "Ready to invoice" should an external billing system get data from that opportunity (certain fields) and its opportunityLineItems. We thought that an outbound message would have done the trick, but the billing system does not support WSDL and they don't accept our outbound messages. 

What the billing system company has, is a schema sample and .dtd files. So we can process our opportunity and line item data into xml. Still there are lots of question to solve with the integration... 

Can you give us some advice or point of views to consider with sf integrations? There are certainly many possibilities to carry on, and some middleware companies offering their sf connectors and services. The "problem" is that there will not be hundreds or even dozens of invoices per month, and the integration monthly cost should be very reasonable.

Maybe the best solution for us would be a situation where everything needed for the integration would be build in our salesforce; webservice calls, apex classes and so on. 

Or do you have a better idea or solution for us? Let us know what you think, and share with us your thoughts about sf integrations.

Best Regards,

TP

Hi All

I am using sforce API to query records from a object that contains around 100,000 records. To fetch all records I am using queryMore to get records in a batch of 200.

Now my query is that is this count API calls as 1 or multiple of batches? means to fetch all records, queryMore get these in (100,000/200=500) batches. So in this case count of API calls is 1 or 500?

Please suggest

• June 17, 2009
I wan't make a join between two objects, and get the results. How this can be achieved?

I have reset my security token and appended it to my salesforce password, but cannot login to Sforce Connector...

The error code says "API is not enabled for this Organization or Partner Exception Code: 5069

Any suggestions?

Hi,

I need to export all of our contacts in SF that have notes and attachments.  Is there a simple way to do this?

Thanks

Maureen Lamb

Zing Foundation

I know how to do this using a Salesforce table as input and then using a transform to populate a previously-defined SQL table.  But, where I'm getting stuck is what is the easiest way to create the target SQL table "on the fly" without having to create the table layout definition in advance.  What I need is a way to automatically "clone" the Salesforce table definition (opportunities, for example) to a local database without having to manually create the table definition in advance.

Is there a way to do this within Apatar?  If this functionality is no available within Avatar, how is the easiest way to "clone" a Salesforce object to a local database?

Does anyone have experience with integrating Quickbooks with Salesforce using the Boomi software?  I only need three simple transfers from Quickbooks: Purchase orders, purchase receipts, and sales orders.  An example of any one of these would be extremely helpful in creating the others.

Thanks,

--Mark L.